Of course, there was no way I could do a series of "winter faves," and leave out my ultimate fave, BOOTS. I wasn't sure how I might incorporate them, since I talk about boots too much as it is! BUT....
Then, my husband and I went out with some friends of ours, and I discovered the PERFECT boots to post. Thanks to my friend, Jayme, for obliging me. These were one of her Christmas presents, and I'm just GREEN with envy. I absolutely LOVE these boots. And she wore them quite well!... so cute with her little, corduroy skirt and textured tights. :) It's just so much fun, being a girl! :)
Image by Laura Ketteman
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ilLaurastrations Photography began in Spring of 2009.
- ► 2012 (34)
- Day 364. Happy Anniversary.
- Day 363. Milk.
- Day 362. For my Mommy. :)
- Day 361. More Creations.
- Day 360. Snacks.
- Day 359. Sorting.
- Day 358. Errands.
- Day 357. 100th Day of School.
- Day 356. Idina Menzel Concert.
- Day 355. MORE Snow Days.
- Day 354. Cindy Lou Who.
- Day 353. Winter Must-Haves, Day 12.
- Day 352. My Winter Must-Haves, Day 11.
- Day 351. My Winter Must-Haves. Day 10.
- Day 350. My Winter Must-Haves. Day 9.
- Day 349. My Winter Must-Haves, Day 8.
- Day 348. Winter Must-Haves, Day 7.
- Day 347. Winter Must-Haves, Day 6.
- Day 346. Winter Must-Haves, Day 5.
- Day 345. Winter Must-Haves, Day 4.
- Day 346. Winter Must-Haves, Day 3.
- Day 345. Winter Must-Haves, Day 2.
- Day 345. Winter Must-Haves, Day 1.
- Day 343. Happy Birthday!
- Day 342. Little Boys.
- Day 341. Cupcakes.
- Day 340. What is it???
- Day 339. Not Much.
- Day 338. Monster Hoodies.
- Day 337. I Love Hats.
- Day 336. Lazy Days.
- Day 335. Flowers.
- ▼ January (33)
Post a Comment